Thursday, June 5, 2008

I want to take you away.

Newest obsessions: studs & neon
After seeing Sex and the City photos in which Carrie is wearing adorable dresses, but cinched with an edgy studded belt, I was utterly baffled. I never thought that something so...well tacky and over played could look look so positively chic. Just the idea of the contradiction inspired me and I've been craving either a studded belt or perhaps even a pair of studded shoes!
Also, neon! Of course, I've always been a fan, seeing how I am into the rave scene, but with summer coming up, I truly think a neon item tossed in a black and white outfit would be perfection. Neon green skinny jeans, studded shoes, white shirt, black vest. If anyone finds any of these items in an affordable version PLEASE let me know! :) And who new that my abstract taste would actually have a word for it - "nu rave". I'm drooling over the thought of it!






Oh, and on a random side note, I can NOT wait for the new Coldplay cd! I'm usually not one to get excited over a commercial, but after seeing this it only made me more excited. The song is beautiful, the colors vibrant, and not to mention that Chris Martin is so utterly sexy. x)

14 comments:

Fashion Extacy said...

im totally with u with the colored pants, studded shoes and white shirt with black vest! that would be such a cute outfit! ok so its a date...we must go shopping together and find these items! we could always get regular black heels and find studs and make our own studded shoes...somehow :P

Fashion Extacy said...

ps- i forgot to tell u! go to durkl.com they have some interesting shirts and awesome colored pants

terren said...

that 99 problems shirt is very funny! i like studded belts again, too. i can't believe it either.
i was excited about coldplay, but then perez hilton said the album was leaked and it sucks :( i don't believe him.

terren said...

sorry to deliver the bad news about the cd.. try to ignore perez's opinion!

alloftheabove said...

I love this post! I love studs!

saray said...

I really like neon skinny jeans..
i have a pair in pink and a pair in yellow :)

yiqin; said...

Hmm I love neon too! & yes I love the idea that the dress is so adorable yet she paired it wit sth like a studded belt! Love it

rohit said...

Love the pictures you have posted. you HAVE DONE AMAZING WORK them?They are fabulous!these are gorgeous illustrations!Very nice,Lovely pictures



you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear

CULTURE CREATORS said...

studdddddddddds!! i need those shoes! colored skinnies are the best...

xCC

Elana said...

sigh... burberry studded heels!! how amazing! yay for summer wishlists!

terren said...

hi hi! i tagged you :)

kitty kate said...

i love neon. care to trade links?

kitty kate said...

love the sunnies. also can't wait for coldplay!
linking you now :)

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色

情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,視訊,免費視訊,情人視訊網,視訊辣妹,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,成人視訊,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,小高聊天室