Friday, June 20, 2008

Your eyes are the size of the moon.

I don't know what it was about today, but I just felt incredibly icky. And that's the best word I can think of to describe it. It's been far too hot and I've been nauseous all day, however, I realize that it's my own fault as my eating habits have been nasty lately. I constantly snack on junk food with no structured meals nor much fruit or veggies. I need to go grocery shopping! Plus I've been feeling so unmotivated and so sluggish, which is due to my lack of real physical activity. I do ab crunches nightly and swim as much as I can, but I realize I should be doing more. Oh! And thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! :D I didn't get any presents, nor did I throw a party like I normally do, but I did get the chance to spend time with darling friends and that was more than I can ask for. I suppose I'm just saving my celebrating for Electric Daisy next week, and hopefully I scored some birthday points with the parents to win some sort of shopping trip or something! I did get a new haircut...it makes me look 10 years younger, which isn't great because now I look 7...but I think it's cute when I dress up! I shall be posting more outfit posts, just all I have is my cell phone so it's crappy quality.

Photobucket
I was feeling the 60's vibe so excuse the overused peace-sign! x)
If you'd like you can go to this post to compare my old and new hair! Better or worse?

8 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

cool top!

bi-style said...

Is that in your bathroom?
You look great I love the 60's and you remind me!

Ella Gregory said...

I adore the print on that top, it is so sweet!

FASHION CHALET said...

love that top and hippie print! =)

FASHION CHALET said...

hey sweetie, check it out, I filled our your Tag on my blog. Much love!! xoxo, thank you <3

Elana said...

ah new haircut! its adorable! i hope youre feeling better! and that top is so cute!

meowi said...

great haircut

Anonymous said...

your outfit is so cute! and i love your haircut i think it suits you! i miss you so much babe! ihave a feeling there are lots of stories you must share with me :P