Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged

Yay! I've been tagged for the first time by the lovely Terren. :) Let's see if I get this right lol.

Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions, Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see...in 1998? Oh my, my memory hardly even goes to what I've eaten for breakfast!
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1. Relax
2. Sister's magic show
3. Gift shopping
4. Greg's party
5. Sleep x)
3) Snacks you enjoy:
Currently digging hummus, pita, and vegetarian bologna sandwiches! :D
4) Places you have lived:
I've lived in the same house all my life, the same boring suburbia of Anaheim; with the exception of my dad's apartments.
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Use my money to become famous
2. Use my fame to help stop poverty and starvation
3. Shopping!
4. Finally start my own line.
5. Get my family their dream homes & cars.
6) People you want to know more about:
This question is a tad odd, I'm not sure. I'd really like to get to know everyone because I find the diversity of people fascinating and everyone has their own unique qualities.

Tagged:
a peek at chic
fashion extacy
the blog with the red sole
my idea of fashion
culture creators
qin at the disco

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

I hope to get my own line too! Or at least my own clothes store ;)

saray said...

thanks for tagging me =]

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Lovely love,
Thank for the tag!:)


CC